Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd is an early stage biotechnology company located in Cork, Ireland. The company is developing novel and innovative tests to predict pregnancy related complications by the detection and quantification of biomarkers present in the blood. Having been ranked among the top innovators in Europe, Metabolomic Diagnostics was recently awarded €2 million in EU Funding under the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument.
Metabolomic Diagnostics are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join our team.
The successful applicant will have strong marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance company social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for market awareness and demand generation programs.
- Create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Project manage product launches from marketing perspectives
- Generate push campaigns to industry and end user targets
- Provide training and guidance in social media and marketing to company colleagues on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Liaise with external partners for PR, web design and outsourced marketing activities
- Collect customer data and analyse interactions and visits, plus use this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, video production, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Generating and executing marketing campaigns across appropriate social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions, including compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Attending key conferences to manage booth, do customer interviews and focus group
- Researching and monitoring activity of company competitors
- Generating regular market engagement reports for senior management
- Degree in Business or Marketing (or related field) or can demonstrate hands-on experience in these fields.
- Proven expertise in digital marketing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage constructively with stakeholders to capture market needs
- Capable to work without direct supervision within a team environment
- Ability to motivate and effect change.
- Knowledge of life sciences industry or similar
- Experience working in an innovative early stage environment
- Experience in international markets
- Relevant industry experience
Working with Metabolomic Diagnostics:
The position presents a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, international team focussed on delivering a novel product to the market. The Marketing Specialist will be an instrumental part of the team to support Metabolomic Diagnostics in building its commercial operations. Depending on the interests and skills of the successful applicant, there will be room to expand one’s scope to other domains over time.
Metabolomic Diagnostics offer a competitive salary package and opportunities for career development.
Contact: Interested applicants should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org