Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd is an early stage biotechnology company located in Cork, Ireland. The company is developing novel and innovative tests to predict pregnancy related complications by the detection and quantification of biomarkers present in the blood. Having been ranked among the top innovators in Europe, Metabolomic Diagnostics was recently awarded €2 million in EU Funding under the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument.
Metabolomic Diagnostics are currently seeking a Quality Coordinator to join our team.
- Maintenance of all aspects of the company’s Quality Management System, including implementation of documents, training, and strategies to ensure meeting requirements of the standard
- Reporting to management on the performance of the QMS
- Ensuring that processes needed for the QMS are established, implemented, and maintained
- Leading the company through audits and navigating regulatory requirements
- Identifying areas for quality improvement and delivering improvement
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/science or related discipline is required or relevant experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in an ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 or ISO15189 environment
- Experience in the preparation of Technical Documentation
- Experience in CAPA system management
- Proven ability of working in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and high level of computer literacy
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Ability to engage constructively with stakeholders to capture requirements and translate these in functional processes
- Capable to work without direct supervision within a team environment
- Previous Quality Management Experience in an IVD design environment or related area
- Internal audit training to ISO9001 or ISO 13485 or ISO15189 would be beneficial
Working with Metabolomic Diagnostics:
The position presents a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, international team focussed on delivering novel diagnostic solutions to the market. Working in both Research and Development you will have the opportunity to help shape the foundations whereon Metabolomic Diagnostics will build its forthcoming commercial operations. Depending on the interests and skills of the successful applicant, there will be room to expand one’s scope to other domains over time.
Metabolomic Diagnostics offer a competitive salary package and opportunities for career development.
Contact: Interested applicants should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org