Metabolomic Diagnostics is currently recruiting for a new and exciting role within its growing team. We are seeking a part-time Senior Bookkeeper /Junior Accountant. This is a new role and the person will contribute to the management, control and reporting of the Company’s finances.
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- Assisting with project reporting
- Monthly reporting to strict deadlines
- Audit file preparation
- Monthly Payroll
- Creditor’s ledger, debtor’s ledger, bank reconciliations, revenue returns, etc.
- A minimum 2-3 Years’ experience in a bookkeeping or junior accounting role with a desire to progress further.
- Experience in project accounting.
- Strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping.
- Strong numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate clearly, courteously, and professionally to both finance and
- Excellent time-management, planning, and organization.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Working with Metabolomic Diagnostics: Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd is an early stage biotechnology company located in Cork, Ireland. The company is developing novel and innovative tests to predict pregnancy related complications using biomarkers present in the blood. Having been ranked among the top innovators in Europe, Metabolomic Diagnostics was recently awarded €2 million in EU Funding under the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument.
The position presents a unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic, international team focused on delivering novel products to the market.
Metabolomic Diagnostics offer a competitive salary package and opportunities for career development.
Interested applicants should contact: email@example.com