Metabolomic Diagnostics would be delighted to discuss opportunities, with suitably qualified researchers, to apply for the SFI Industry Fellowship (deadline 23/11/18)
We see opportunities within our organisation for collaboration with candidates in the following fields:
• Application of mass spectrometry in the clinical laboratory
• Validation of mass spectrometric assays
• Regulatory requirements associated with the introduction of a novel clinical test into the market
• Advanced bioinformatics and biostatistics services
• Statistical Methodology for prognostic research with a focus on risk prediction algorithms
• Preeclampsia in pregnancy
In order to facilitate a comprehensive application we need to hear from suitable applicants by 30/09/18
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Metabolomic Diagnostics Ltd is an early stage biotechnology company located in Cork, Ireland. Having been ranked among the top innovators in Europe, Metabolomic Diagnostics was recently awarded €2 million in EU Funding under the Horizon 2020 SME Instrument.
The company is developing novel and innovative tests to predict pregnancy related complications by the detection and quantification of biomarkers present in the blood
Metabolomic Diagnostics innovative LC-MS/MS based translational research platform forms the basis of the tests. MDx consists of a team of dedicated scientists and entrepreneurs and the company closely collaborates with leading clinicians worldwide in this field.